Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Welcome to the Craft Corner!

Crafts are just another of my many interests, and I thought I'd share with you some ideas on crafting. There's actually no local magazine for crafters (am in the Philippines, BTW), and since I don't have the capital to start my own (though I wish I did!), I decided to just publish online -- until I find the money, or until someone decides to put up a craft mag and hire me as the editor! 8)

Don't expect anything structured here -- this is all free-flowing stuff. So in one post you might read about my "great find for the day", and in another you might read about a neat trick for finishing paper. Incidentally, paper crafts are my passion, but once in a while I might dabble in crochet or beadwork or something else.

That's it for now. Please feel free to leave your comments. You can also share your tips here. Happy crafting!

No comments: